Product Code : hoc-01
Brand Name : Hariom chemicals
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 LTR
- Unit of Measure
- PRICE OF PER LITTERS INR
- Price Range
- 160.00 - 200.00 INR
NC Clear Lacquer, come under brand name "Wembley", is a high quality and Nitro Cellulose based immediate drying clear lacquer. It is ideal to be used for interior wooden furniture to ensure their appeal and long life. Wembley NC Clear Wood Finish can be used to get either a Matt finish or glossy finish. NC clear sealer needs to be applied prior to use of the finish. The NC Lacquers are easy to apply and comes in multiple packaging options.
Area of Application Interior Wooden Furniture
Re coating time 1.5 to 2 hours at 30oC for sanding sealer 2 to 4 hours at 30oC for Clear Glossy / Matt Finishes Matt or Glossy on what is used.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE Â Surface Preparation
- Method of Application: Spray
- Spray Viscosity: 18-20 secs on Ford Cup B4 at 30oC at a pressure of 30-40 p.s.i. (2.2 to 2.8 kg / cm2)
- Recommended Thinner: Wembley NC Thinner
- Weight per Litre: 0.985 + .05
- Covering Capacity: 8-10 sq. mt / Litre per coat (85-100 sq. ft) depending on application and film thickness.
- Number of Coats: 1 to 2 coats of Wembley NC Sanding Sealer followed by 3 to 4 coats of Wembley NC Clear Glossy/Matt Finish.
- Drying time: at 30oC Touch dry 10 minutes
- Sanding dry: 3 to 4 hours
- Hard dry: Overnight
- Select seasoned wood for coating. If previously coated, remove the coating by sanding. Sand the surface with emery paper no. 180. This should be followed by smooth sanding with emery paper no. 320 or 400 and cleaning of the surface to remove dust.
- Apply Wembley NC Clear Sanding Sealer and allow to dry.Â
- Sand the surface with emery paper no. 180 followed by emery paper no 320 or 400 and cleaning of the surface to remove loose dust.Â
- Apply 1 to 2 coats of Wembley NC Clear Sanding Sealer and allow it to dry for 1.5 to 2 hours.Â
- Smooth sand the surface with emery paper no. 180 followed by emery paper no 320 or 400 and cleaning of the surface to remove loose dust.
- For making Sanding Sealer, mix 1 part by volume Wembley NC Clear Sanding Sealer with 1.5 to 2 parts by volume of Wembley NC Thinner. For Clear Glossy / Matt, mix 1 part by volume Wembley NC Clear Glossy/Matt with 1 part by volume of Wembley NC Thinner.
- For optimum performance Wembley NC Clear Wood Finish must be applied at temperatures between 20 oC and 40 degree relative humidity not above 75%. At a very high humidity, the lacquer surface can appear whitish due to excessive quick evaporation.
- After complete drying, buffing will enhance the gloss of the finish substantially. Buffing is not recommended for Matt Finish.